Identifying Criminal Vehicles and Occupants Course
- Constitutional & Ethical Standards of Stopping Criminal Vehicles
- Vehicle Approach & Passenger Behavior
- Reasonable Articulabe Suspicion vs. Probable Cause
- Criminal Vehicle Trends/Tactics
- Criminal Vehicle Factors/Indicators
- Documentation & Report Writing
Robert Ferreiro began his career in 2007 when he was hired by a municipal police
department in NJ. During his 12+ years of law enforcement experience, Ferreiro has made hundreds of
arrests for narcotics and weapons offenses. He was previously a detective and also assigned to a
criminal interdiction detail in which he and his partners were responsible for some of the largest self-
initiated narcotics seizures in his agency’s history. He is also a recognized Drug Recognition Expert (DRE).
Ferreiro is fluent in Spanish and currently holds the rank of Patrol Sergeant.
|Identifying Criminal Vehicles and Occupants||East Brunswick, NJ||Register|